Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Missing...


Yes, I have been absent from Facebook and Pinterest and this blog for a while now.  There is a reason.  I am just plain tired.  Tired of housework, tired of babies/kids crying, tired of laundry, tired of not being able to work on art or jewelry orders even though we have lots of them.  I am also tired of the massive quantities of visual stimulation and images/ideas/info on the internet.  I just needed a break from all of it.  I needed to unplug myself from it all in hopes to feel a little more human.  I am not sure it has worked.  I think I will "go dark" for awhile longer and see if it helps me feel a little more sane.  After all, when I didn't check my 3 email accounts for 2 days I had over 158 real emails that needed attending to.  That is just plain crazy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, lady! I've been there. I've felt that way too. Go snuggle up to your two beautiful little ladies and just take in the goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...