Thursday, May 31, 2012

Terrariums....

Terrariums have always intrigued me.  There is just something about a tiny garden world enclosed and protected in a glass container.  It is so wonderful to imagine being shrunk down to size and walking around in there with the plants...like being in a jungle.  I have been gathering my ideas for building my own small garden world and here are some I thought I would share.  When I have a chance I will share the one I decide to build.


The New Terrarium by Tovah Martin, this is on my wishlist.
A glass cloche from "Terrarium Craft: Create 50 Magical, Miniature Worlds," (Timber Press, 2011) by Amy Bryant Aiello and Kate Bryant found via Associated Press.
Little Hanging Possum Terrarium by Botany Factory
Mason Jar Terrarium by DoodleBirdie on Etsy.  I love that this has sand and shells added in.
Terrarium made from a glass shade found via Jenna 
How about this adorable Adopt a Tree Necklace from GardenofSypria on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...