Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring has sprung, but I am thinking about summer...

Yes, spring has sprung unusually early here in Western, NY and all this nice weather has me wanting to freshen up the house, open the doors and windows and get the porch furniture out of the shed...But most of all, I have been thinking about my gardens.  I love planning new plants for the perennial gardens and deciding what we will attempt to grow in the vegetable garden.  Last year was a tough year for us landscaping wise because I was pregnant the whole warm season which meant I couldn't do a whole lot and everything became quite overgrown.  The bouquet in this photo was a sampling of our perennials from last year.  What do you plant in your garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...