Monday, August 6, 2012

Love x 2....

I have been too busy to write any new posts lately.  This past weekend we had a picnic that was long overdue (we wanted to have one the first summer we were back home 4 summers ago).   So the past few weeks were spent planning and preparing.  We also had our 9th wedding anniversary and Pip's 1st birthday the very next day.


I have been thinking a lot lately about a year ago when I was pregnant.  At the time, I was worried it wouldn't be possible to love a second child as much as the first.  A whole year later and I have learned that when you have the second one you don't just love them equally as much, the love is multiplied...you love them both MORE.  You love them for the relationship they have with you, the one they have with their daddy and the one they have with each other (although at times they seem to test that one).  Some days I really struggle being a mom (it really is the hardest job ever), but everyday I am so happy I have them in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...