Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Charish Mood Board

A few weeks ago I was asked if I would like to create a mood board for Charish.  I was excited to do it because let's face it, who doesn't love creating imaginary rooms with beautiful objects and furniture!

If you haven't heard of Charish you need to go check them out here.  It is a wonderful web-market where you can buy and sell items including vintage furniture, lighting, decor, rugs and even vintage designer jewelry! Like Ebay, but for luxurious stuff... So cool!  I love mixing old and new elements in a room to create a curated eclectic feel and at Charish you can find some great vintage items that are one of a kind and can really ground a room.

When I was thinking about what kind of mood board I wanted to create I thought a sitting room/living room would be perfect since that is where my mind is at these days.  As a matter of fact, my sitting room makeover is almost complete...just waiting on a few last projects, so once it is done I will share that.  But, in the meantime....

This is my imaginary gold, wood, jade and navy sitting room.  I feel like I was inspired by a Maxfield Parrish painting.  Love!



Vintage Laundry baskets // Abigail Rush Armchair // Mavi Shape up Pillow (similar ones here) // Elliot Tufted Ottoman // Mid-century Armoire/Chest // Vintage Globe // Gilded Songbird Print // Jade Green Art Pottery Vase // West Elm Jug Vase // Haeger Celadon Vase // Serra Flat Weave Rug // Wheeled Coffee Table // Nature Balls & Basket // Golden Velour Three Seat Sofa // Bicycle Pillow // Juliaca Ikat Pillow // Batik Butterfly Pillow // Van Gogh Print // Victory Pendant Light // Driftwood Glass Top Table

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...