Thursday, October 30, 2014

Evolution...



I found that in the last few years, as life gets more hectic, the way I want to decorate my home has really evolved.  I want my home to feel more calm and serene.  So, I have been thinking a lot about how to accomplish this.

There are two major solutions that I have come up with: De-clutter and lighten and brighten everything!

I plan to scrutinize everything and decide if we really need it & love it, or if it just adds clutter.  This has been pretty hard for me in the past since I am a "collector" by nature.

If you are working on de-cluttering challenges like me, here are some great tips from Leo Babauta at Zen Habits (one of my favorite blogs to read for inspiration.)

Now go organize something!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...